AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

this is momma talkin
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Tnfarmer
Posted 8/28/2011 19:58 (#1934860)
Subject: this is momma talkin

tennessee
I have never been on here before or read much of what goes on. I am Tnfarmers wife. I would like to say thanks for alot of differant veiws that are posted about our daughter and what she is going through. I will say it takes alot to get my husband in an uproar , but this has . You see all of our kids lives we have taught them to be kind and have morals and values. Stand up for what you believe in but do not disrespect.Work hard and be honest and always put God first and the rest will fall in place. I could not be more proud of a child than I am of her. She has always been a wonderful child and never has givin us any trouble. She is so beautiful and smart. I think the world is like it is because most everyone has turned a blind eye and have chosen to be silent about what is right and wrong. We are taught to be tolerant to everything and are so desenceitized to the real truth about right and wrong. The way you present yourself and actions used shows alot about who we are as a person. Maybe the girl that is our daughters roomate has had no raising or has had no one to love her and teach her her worth as a person, maybe our child can teach her how to be a good person. My dad taught me a very valuble lesson even in death. So many people came to share his story. He preached his own serman and never said a word. We as parents do the same everyday. If we pretend that all is ok then they will think the same. This time I have to say a word on behalf of my daughter-- it is not ok! Sure she is 18 and can make her own decisions. Do you not you think to many kids are left to fend for themeselves. It is our job to guide them and be thier champion when needed even when they are in their 60s . You are never done as a parent.. Plowboy man my heart goes out to you .You are so angry about something.Now your remarks about my daughter is what made me write all this. Wow if you knew our family and seen our child, crow is what you would be eating for supper tonight. We are a very respected family and our doughter was one of the most polular girls in school. Homecoming queen ,straight A student ,cheerleader, chosen for 4-h congress and girls state. Turns heads everywhere she goes not only with looks but by the way she acts. She has been in a relationship with one guy for over four years. He loves her and her family and would marry her tomarrow if she would . The remark about the" poor guy that she marry's .. ....." That was wrong . If you had has us as parents your attitude would be alot different. Let me put it in words you will understand Mr. Plowboy. You have read what kind of seeds we have sown in our girls so that they can reap a great harvest in life . You should understand why we are upset that someone is trying to put some poison in that could damage our crops. Now I'm done! Thank you and good nite. Mrs. Tnfarmer.........................
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)