Ag leader Integra Touchscreen OEM Genuine - Agleader Ag leader

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Apr 18, 2024 7:29 AM (2245 views)
Clarkfield, MN 56223

(320)981-0405
AgTouchscreens.com

Listed for sale are brand new, genuine oem replacement touchscreens for Ag leader INTEGRA display. If you do not feel comfortable to perform the repair after reviewing my tutorial, I can perform the install for you. (Majority do the repair themselves). Call to set up a repair.

***Buyer Beware***
Michael Geihl- AgTouchscreens.com is the only third party supplying genuine OEM touchscreens direct to the farmer. Do not be fooled by other sellers on agtalk, ebay, facebook and various other forums providing these services. They are peddling counterfeit, inferior, knock off touchscreens. Do not put your farm operation at risk over a few dollars. A touchscreen is a vital component to these precision ag displays. I highly recommend replacing with a genuine oem replacement touchscreen. The alternative options are inferior in design, and the material used to produce the touchscreens.

I also supply other replacement touchscreens for various other models such as the Case IH AFS Pro 700, New Holland Intelliview IV, Trimble FMX FM-1000, Trimble FMD, Trimble CFX/FM 750, Ag Leader Integra, Ag Leader Insight. Precision 20/20 Gen 1 or Gen 2. The ad for these screens are listed below:
Ag leader Insight / Trimble FMD Touchscreen
Ag leader Integra Touchscreen
Trimble FMX FM-1000
Ag Leader Versa Touchscreen
Trimble FM-750 CFX-750 750 CFX FM Touchscreen OEM
Case IH AFS Pro 700 / New Holland Intelliview IV Touchscreen
Precision Planting 20/20 Gen 1 or Gen 2 Touchscreen
Trimble / Ag Leader EZ Guide 500 LCD OEM

$287 + Free Shipping Within USA

Feel free to contact me for further information. I can send paypal invoices or you can use the link below to checkout and purchase via Paypal. The checkout and purchase option below is limited to those who reside in the USA. If you reside outside of the USA, please contact me and I can get you a shipping quote. I can then send you a Paypal Invoice that reflects the shipping.

Ag leader Integra Installation video

Keywords: Ag leader, integra, touchscreen, digitizer

(320)981-0405 (Text, Call, WhatsAPP)
Email: [email protected]

***Checkout and Purchase Now***

For Sale
$287 USD

(Delete all cookies set by this site)