Ag leader Versa Touchscreen OEM Genuine - Agleader Ag leader Versa

Classifieds Home
Previous / Next

Apr 04, 2024 2:38 PM (4370 views)
Clarkfield, MN 56223

(320)981-0405
AgTouchscreens.com

Listed for sale are brand new, genuine oem replacement touchscreens for Ag leader VERSA display. If you do not feel comfortable to perform the repair after reviewing my tutorial, I can perform the install for you. (Majority do the repair themselves). Call to set up a repair.

***Buyer Beware***
Michael Geihl- AgTouchscreens.com is the only third party supplying genuine OEM touchscreens direct to the farmer. Do not be fooled by other sellers on agtalk, ebay, facebook and various other forums providing these services. They are peddling counterfeit, inferior, knock off touchscreens. Do not put your farm operation at risk over a few dollars. A touchscreen is a vital component to these precision ag displays.

$235 + Free Shipping Within USA

Quantity discounts available.
Feel free to contact me for further information. The checkout and purchase option below is limited to those who reside in the USA. If you reside outside of the USA, please contact me and I can get you a shipping quote. I can then send you a Paypal Invoice that reflects the shipping.

***Checkout and Purchase Now***

Unresponsive touch screen? Touchscreen Event Message? Cracked screen? I can help.
I also supply other replacement touch screens for Ag leader displays such as the INSIGHT, FMD, Kinze Vision & Trimble CFX/FM 750.
I am not liable or responsible for the success of the installation. Touch screen calibration is require after booting up the display in the settings menu.

Be sure that the display is at room temperature before doing the installation.

I currently do not have a VERSA touch screen installation tutorial made up yet, but you can take a look at my ag leader insight touch screen tutorial in the link below to get a strong idea.

Ag leader Insight / Trimble FMD Touchscreen

(320)981-0405 (Text, Call, WhatsAPP)
Email: [email protected]

Agtouchscreens.com

I also supply other replacement touchscreens and service for various other models and brands
The ads for these models are listed below via Agtalk Classifieds:
AgTouchscreens' Classified AgTalk Page

AgTouchscreens' Supported Repairs:
John Deere 1800
John Deere 2600
John Deere 2630
John Deere 4600, extend
John Deere 4240
John Deere 4640
John Deere 7" command center/armrest
Trimble FMX FM1000
Trimble FM CFX 750
Trimble FMD
Trimble GFX 750
Ag Leader Insight
Trimble/Ag leader EZ Guide 500 LCD screen
Ag Leader Integra
Ag Leader Versa
Ag Leader Compass
Case IH Pro 700
New Holland Intelliview IV
Case IH Pro 300 / New Holland Intelliview III
XCN 1050
Raven Envizio Pro or Envizio Pro II
Raven Viper Pro
Raven Cruizer / Cuizer II
Outback S3
Precision Planting 2020 gen1 / gen 2

Keywords: Ag leader, Insight, Kinze Vision, New Leader, Touchscreen, Touch Screen, Repair, Replacement, digitizer, Trimble, FMD, agleader, versa, edge, integra

For Sale
Email: [email protected]
Ph: (320)981-0405

(Delete all cookies set by this site)