AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Super Bowl question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

born_in_ad1
Posted 2/4/2019 07:25 (#7295809 - in reply to #7293472)
Subject: RE: Super Bowl question

ESW ND
<<<<<<<----------Has no clue then. Good for you and too bad for me. You are too smart for my abilities. +1 for you

tooth and nail - 2/3/2019 06:33

born_in_ad1 - 2/2/2019 23:15

If nobody noticed....kneeling isn't a sign of disrespect. Traditionally you got on one knee to disrespect your girl when you asked her to marry her???, catholics kneel to disrespect the Lord in church??? When you got your first communion you knelt to show disrespect??? When noble men knelt in front of the kind to get knighted, they were showing disrespect for him?? People kneel in front of the pope or the queen, they are showing disrespect??? Ummm….when did the kneeling thing get changed? If they wanted to make a disrespecting gesture, they should have turned their backs, leave the field or something else. You are suppose to place your hand over your heart, some people put their hands behind their backs....that's disrespect then also.
At any rate whatever. The players will get paid. New ones will come along and take their place with even higher wages and football will continue. Whoever doesn't watch it...it ain't going to amount to a hill of beans. It's a massive money making deal even if you don't watch. I don't know if I will watch or not. Maybe some. I surely won't be glued to it.

You have no clue, and when you are that clueless I doubt any amount of explaining will get through. Not ONE of your "examples" is even remotely close, in fact they are completely opposite.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)