AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Super Bowl question
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 2/3/2019 07:49 (#7293564 - in reply to #7293518)
Subject: RE: Super Bowl question

Chebanse, IL.....

MJ swIL

We have a pretty active Legion Post here & I'll bet you're wrong.

You have backed off slightly on your original statement, apparently. Though I don't know as many "active" people as I once did, I'll bet you're wrong again. I do meet them after they get discharged.

I've yet to see an active military member voice their opinion against it, on the contrary, most military guys literally fight for any citizens right to free speech.

Not sure if you're active or a veteran, but if you're active, you might try "kneeling", or turning your back to the flag on the next formation flag-raising. Let me know how that free speech thing works out, assuming they give you internet privileges with that white bandanna tied around your left sleeve.

Those folks on the field are being paid for entertainment services...that's it. They provide no other service to the USA or the universe other than entertainment. Like Dixie Chicks and other big name entertainers, I don't care what their beliefs are, as long as they don't use my paying public time to force it on millions of viewers/listeners. I know that at least 50% of them think differently than you or I. I don't pay them for their beliefs. There are left & right wing radio folks that you can pay all day long to expound their beliefs which would probably align with someone. 

Now, once they quit the NFL & jump into politics, let's hear them.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)