AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Good post below, new twist, cost to live
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

davpal
Posted 1/17/2019 12:05 (#7251391 - in reply to #7251229)
Subject: RE: Good post below, new twist, cost to live

Mid Michigan
Well, so far today I've used 3 cents worth of coffee and 32 cents worth of internet. Going to jump in my paid for 20 year old suv and use about $5 bucks for gas to get to my job that pays my health insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, vacation days, retirement plan, overtime, etc. Will probably pack about $3 dollars worth of food in my lunchbox and put in a full day of work. Stop at the recycle center to drop off recycle products (free). Drive home to paid for little house on the prairie, watch tv, eat about $2 bucks worth of food again and go to bed. Not every day needs to be complicated and expensive if you don't let it be. Of Course I can't live on $10 dollars every day. It was said tounge in cheek. But the money some of these guys are talking are a bit out there trying to keep a prince and princess happy. I could go out tomorrow and pick up a $1500 a month mortgage, $300 dollar phone internet plan and a $600 a month truck payment but I don't want to. Having $2400 a month left over of cash disposable income is a lot more appealing to me. To each his own.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)