AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone use a Roomba iRobot vacuum?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

md.mcwill
Posted 11/10/2018 14:47 (#7097418 - in reply to #7096727)
Subject: RE: Anyone use a Roomba iRobot vacuum?

We have 2 Rhoombas. I bought one 10-12 years ago. 630 or 650. It works well on linoleum floors and with cat hair. Every third run, I have to do major cleaning of the robot. Only thing I have replaces on the 630/650 is filters and one battery pack.

A couple of years ago I got a 980. That thing is really good. It increases everything when it senses it is on carpet. Carpet it does a great job. Excellent on linoleum. I only have to do major cleaning every 5-6th run.

We have two cats and keep the earp cleaned up. No smearing, yet.

A couple of years ago we bought my MIL/FIL an 880 when they were fixing to bring in the 980. The 880 made it where they could stay in their house. My MIL is clean freak and it works for her.

We also have a Rhoomba Scooba, that works very well. A lot of work to clean after every use.

We just got a Braava Jet 240. Wow that thing works. Only problem is that it only does 200-250 ft2 per run. Actually it works very well in the bathrooms. Just put water in the container, change the mop thing and off it goes. Love it. We are going to get my MIL one for Christmas this year.

Yes there are a few others that work as well as the Rhoombas for a far lower price.

There are a lot of people that review these robots.

I have had very good luck with the Rhoomba products.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)