AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ever been harassed by city worker/s while visiting cemetery?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Pigpiggy
Posted 10/20/2018 14:27 (#7056475)
Subject: Ever been harassed by city worker/s while visiting cemetery?

Texas
I had heard stories about a nutty city parks employee who would harass people visiting graves at a city cemetery in broad daylight. By the way, this is at Waxahachie,TX. I had read about others on here liking this town. Some of my friends are buried there across from the baseball field so I wanted to visit their graves. Not really certain, but think I’ve been going there for maybe three or four years.

The trouble started when this crazy guy would follow me all over the cemetery and constantly stop close to me and just stare. I’d wave and go about visiting the graves. Here he’d come again and again. It got to the point of being stalked. It happened over and over. If you complain to the boss, the harassment gets worse. He found more work to try and occupy the problem city employee so he’s not causing trouble. (They would be on the clock and not working.) But then the other employees retaliate by blocking your vehicle when you try to leave and use other intimidation tactics. I don’t want any trouble. Ya know, leave me alone and others who come in peace to respect loved ones and friends buried there.

The last time I came to visit the graves, either the nutty guy or one of his fellow goons started circling my vehicle and soon had the police and sheriff following me around the county as though I was the problem. What the heck? This is what goes on when you report problem employees in certain towns. They use others to retaliate in order to get revenge, even though you’ve done absolutely nothing wrong. Nuts!! Just plain nuts!!! I notified the appropriate members of law enforcement elsewhere, because it was obvious where this was headed. You could tell that it was on the verge of becoming ugly. How can a city knowingly keep nutty people employed like that? This is in a well traveled area with lots of houses, a popular hike and bike trail and plenty of open area. So it’s not like it’s in a hidden area. Sometimes I bring a lunch since I have to travel a long ways to visit the cemetery.

Edited by Pigpiggy 10/20/2018 14:34
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)