AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So they took Our best customer China from us and now our next best customer ethanol??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Cat33
Posted 9/18/2018 07:08 (#6994150 - in reply to #6994112)
Subject: RE: RE Does corn oil compete with soybean oil?

NE SD
Again, you're not seeing big picture. It's not grinding it solely for oil and that was just one example. You get oil regardless of whether or not you implement any of this, it's just that you get more bang for your buck. Think of it like putting up a bin. It's an initial investment, but eventually it will pay itself off and end up making you more money from the same amount of bushels you used to haul to town out of the field.

I agree with your thoughts on a certain something (someone) that if I mention will get this thread deleted, but we can agree to disagree on this issue, but I'm just saying that if plants are going to concentrate their effort into just producing ethanol they will fail. Think of this like the arguments here with the low prices. People keep saying to diversify and do something that others aren't doing to keep yourself afloat and make a little money. That's all I'm really saying. They need to stop worrying about ethanol only and increase other income streams.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)