AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

6.75 soy target short term.. next 3 or 4 years lots will be gone
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jdironman
Posted 7/6/2018 08:06 (#6853451 - in reply to #6853271)
Subject: RE: May he's ...

Nw Iowa
It can go two ways, may open up even more of a Chinese market for our commodities, may not. The only thing that China really needs from the Us is our commodities and our market for their junk. I think the glass is half ful, not half empty. How do some of you guys get up n the morning and plant a crop if you are that doom and gloom? There will be opportunity if you look for it. Raising a family on the farm is quite a blessing. We all hear and talk about the neighbor kid that went to town and got a big job. What nobody talks about when that same person is in mid fifties and some younger person can do the same job for 1/2 that he may be looking for work again only this time there are no big offers. I have seen it happen to some of my family and acquaintances. Some just got pushed out, others just couldn't take it anymore. Lot of these employers make it really rough on older employees who are getting close to retirement. Or worse yet a company closes and you lose your pension that you have worked whole life for. We are in control of our own destiny, let us be thankful for it. It is always darkest before dawn.
On another note,: fry I seen your posting on your faith in another column and commend you for well written post.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)