AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It is not good out there
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jt47400
Posted 6/26/2018 12:41 (#6835354 - in reply to #6835056)
Subject: RE: It is not good out there

SE IA
A solution that worked for me:

#1: Get back on the right path walking with God as I accepted Jesus as my personal savior at a young age and got on the crazy train upon going to college and stayed there for 15 years. If you haven't accepted Jesus as your savior this is step 1.

#2: Read your Bible daily and pray daily. You must have a close working relationship with Jesus.

#3: Put Jesus first in your life, family 2nd, and farming & town job 3rd (yes there are times it seems farming is #1 in the busy times)

#4: Set your sights on things above as where your heart is there is your treasure. 1 Timothy 6:11: But thou, oh man of God, flee these things (love of money and material things): and follow after righteousness, Godliness, faith, love, patience and meekness.

All else will fall into place and yes it takes time but the good Lord will provide and take care of you. He breaks you down so you are useable to him and to get you back on the right track. Stay on the right track with Jesus. If he is all you have that is all you need.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)