AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

It has to be asked, what is going to happen in the end with the tariffs?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Baby Robin
Posted 6/20/2018 17:47 (#6824153 - in reply to #6823826)
Subject: So now all my "environmentalist" european friends are going to promote the deforestation of South Am

Fontanelle, IA
Yes, I realize South America has vast 200 Million acres of pure grass cerados/ plains that can be "instantly" converted over 3-5 years into soybean production.

But, just think about all the butterflies and frogs and lizards and birds and critters that haven't even been identified yet that will lose their homes to soybeans. If global warming accelerates because of this de-cerado-ation (deforestation of the forest without any trees), that is on them!

If Europe is going to invest in Brazil and Argentina, then they better have all their Euro zone countries like Greece and Spain fiscal crap together. I don't think that Germany (pure guess on my part) can sustain giving economic enemas to these countries indefinitely. Can you say corruption?

Some of our allies had better examine their heads if they are going to exclusively buy from S. America. Politicians have no clue about logistics and the ramifications surrounding them.

Yes - its a good thing you have a spare bin. Capturing the carry and improving your harvest logistics is WHY you put up a bin in the first place -- Regardless of which country tariffs this or buys that
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)