AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Dumb tatoo
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

berggrenfarms
Posted 5/27/2018 15:05 (#6781187 - in reply to #6781123)
Subject: RE: Dumb tatoo

Nebraska, The land of corn and cattle
It all depends on the person who got the tattoo and what it means to them. I'll agree there are some dumb tattoos, but alot of times they have a funny story or something most people wouldn't understand behind them, not always and those are the dumb ones. But some are just amazing art that happens to be on skin, IMO it takes alot more talent to make a piece of art on someone's skin than it does on paper or canvas.

I got mine for me, it represents the past (my great grandpa who started the farm, my grandpa who registered the brand) the present (Dad and I) and the future (my son hopefully). It's a mark that's unique to my family, my sister has a small one on her wrist. No matter what happens in my life it's always something I'll own (the brand).

I've found that most people who have tattoos don't really care what anyone else thinks of it, myself included, if someone doesn't like it, that's their problem not mine. Along with that, I highly doubt I'd ever have a job where it would matter. But I figure if someone is basing wether or not to hire me because of a tattoo thats tasteful (at least I think so) and has meaning to me, and I could cover if I had to, and not based on my abilities, then I don't want to work there anyway.

Edit: I kinda enjoy telling people about it if they ask, and I've gotten quite a few compliments on it as well

Edited by berggrenfarms 5/27/2018 15:07

(20180223_071647 (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments 20180223_071647 (full).jpg (139KB - 75 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)