AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

So many one parent families
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

AHS_TX
Posted 5/27/2018 17:38 (#6781408 - in reply to #6780729)
Subject: RE: So many one parent families

dko_scOH - 5/27/2018 09:46

The great thing about having a scapegoat is that you never have to accept any responsibility for yourself.

Ah, it is funny, the old sayings continue to prove themselves. Hear me out, if I had tangiable proof that the British were directly, irrefutably behind many of the problems of our country, and said "We must go to war with them!" You would think about it, and say "Yeah, war is hell but this needs to be done". In fact as a country, we've already done this. Now, if I told you it was the Russians, and said "We need to free ourselves from their infulance on our society" then you would say "I guess so, the proof is there". But when I tell you that it is the Jew who is working as an agent of the devil to undermine the wholesome, pure Christian marriage, one of the original sacraments of God, then I'm creating a scapegoat and dodging whatever responsibility there is. But I'm actually not, you dont know me at all.

Could it be that you are saying these things because you were conditioned to believe the Jews are eternal victims who can do no wrong? Or, is it more along with the saying of "If I told you there was a people directly trying to undermine our society and who are working against the American people, you would call me a progressive. But, when I tell you who they are, you would call me a Nazi".

(jews kicked out (full).jpg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments jews kicked out (full).jpg (200KB - 18 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)