AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Stick a Fork in it
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

jpartner
Posted 9/12/2017 19:59 (#6244102 - in reply to #6244067)
Subject: RE: Stick a Fork in it

JC STONE - 9/12/2017 19:48 When you say "thrust" do you mean the distance from the highs to the lows?

The movement away from the line.  First off, the line was basically meaningless til the recent test.  Until then, it was just a line...it might be relevant, it may be nothing.  But the near tick perfect test and rejection confirms the frequency is active..  So if you wanna go get all dramatic about it, then you need to look at the moves.  The first one, came off vertical, relentless selling - a literal puke into massive new lows with a swing length near 2 bucks.  The second time, again a puke off the highs, relentless selling "squeaking out" new lows with a much smaller swing length.  This one...not relentless selling.  The bars are much more overlapping than the previous two, the swing is much smaller...less than half the last...and to date - NO NEW LOW.

I am shivering in my boots with fear of lower prices.......  I hope the combines roll soon and you guys got something better to do....Sheesh

Take care

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)