AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Windows XP
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Mbmaring
Posted 3/26/2017 08:22 (#5923278 - in reply to #5923206)
Subject: RE: Windows XP

North west MN

So a Library is more like what we use to call a shortcut on XP? That does make sense to have lets say music or photos on a different drive than your documents but yet have a shortcut to access them from one starting point. In the old days of windows 95 and xp I would sometimes get confused after making a shortcut as if backing up you didn't know if backing up files or just backing up the shortcut.   Usb to serial thing has got me puzzled as the surface pro would work with all the other trimble programs Like the Autopilot toolbox, Flashloader 200 and others but when I tried to use AgRemote to set ports on a 272 receiver AgRemote would crash and would not reopen till I rebooted the windows 7 surface pro. I still think the usb to serial is something to do with the wireless mouse I installed as it seemed to happen after that. Going back and using windows xp was nice just seems to me when looking the file structure on the left window pane in windows explorer it just seems to be more organized.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)