AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 3/5/17*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 3/5/2017 08:56 (#5879189)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 3/5/17*****

Good Sunday Morning. Here we are in our first weigh in for March. I hope things are going well for each and every one of you. Pretty soon you will be so busy with spring planting. A new growing season. I am sure you sit down and plan what you will do for your farm. You don't usually just wing it. Same can be said for trying to lose weight. It takes planning and being structured. Don't go into each week blindly. It doesn't work for farming, and it won't work for trying to lose weight. It helps some people to write a journal of what you are eating. I wish it was easier. But it is work. Keep trying.

A little update on going to the chiropractor. She used the activator (a gun that pulses) she uses that instead of cracking, which I hate. She did twist my newest knee replacement knee, the one that I am having trouble with and then she used the gun on it. I didn't think too much of it. But by later afternoon I noticed I was bending it more. I could go up and down the steps the way a person is suppose to go up and down. The neighbors probably thought I was nuts and I was going up and down and up and down. Seems to have tightened back up a little, but still better then before. I think I better find a chiropractor that uses that when we get home. The lady I went to, just closed her business to move to Utah. I can ride my bike easier now too. Still can't ride very long because of my thumb surgeries. Too much pressure I guess holding onto the handle bars. Now if I could only ride like I was a kid and not hang on. Reminds me, when I was a kid I road the mile home from the swimming pool, not hanging onto the handles. I thought I was pretty cool.

So now onto weighing in. Dave had a gain, and I had a tiny loss of .2. I think we both need to plan our meals a little better and no snacking anymore. I hope you all had a good week and continue to add to your lost weight.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)