AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Logical question for Sat
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Tiler
Posted 2/20/2017 09:20 (#5851481 - in reply to #5851405)
Subject: Don

SCIA
He posted a link to some old threads written when he was first on here, do not remember how long ago they were posted, but, by his own words, he was bullish. But you could be right. I used his bearish sentiment over the last couple of to temper my natural farmer bullishness. And it has helped me. But, that being said, I think that some thing will change in the near (6 months-2 years) to swing the 52 year long wave cycle in land, because, timing wise, we are at or close to the bottom of the 26 year intermediate cycle.

Timing wise, subtracting 26 from 2016 equals 1990. Bottom, IMHO, was '88- '92. It will take higher commodity prices to change the trend, especially if interest rates climb a little more. And, yes, I have learned to take Sat seriously, as he has had a better then average track record during the down tread, but want to see both sides, as I think change is in the air, because of the LW land cycle. I also take you and Conan seriously also, as CME is also cyclical and I am not good at charts and stuff.

Conan, we live in the same area of S IA, because of your statement about the "old lady" at the elevator, unless I miss my guess.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)