AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Puerto Rico
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

CMN
Posted 2/22/2017 10:46 (#5855953 - in reply to #5849765)
Subject: RE: Puerto Rico

West of Mpls MN about 50 miles on Hwy 12
The property we stayed at we had to drive through Trumps golf course to get to it, no BS. Both the Trump, and the property we stayed at were great...and VERY secure. Like armed guard secure. The better properties also have their own huge generators so you have electricity at all times. Your stay will be great and safe if you stay on whatever property you are staying at. If you're a little adventurous, it is fun to cruise around a little.

We found a few seed corn company grow out plots, tough roads getting there. No locals use turn signals, none. When you stop at stop lights in the metro areas(there are many)pan handlers will bang on your car with tin cups. Many panhandlers pose as little league teams. One woman was dragging herself between lanes of traffic in a wheel chair banging her cup. I don't think she was crippled. We saw a couple linemen almost get electrocuted.

The local cops seem to look for rental cars and try get you to pay cash for trumped up traffic tickets. I received two traffic tickets, I have no idea what they were for. I was following a bunch of local cars, I'm pretty sure I did nothing wrong. The cop crumpled them up and threw them in our back seat when he realized I did not hablar espanol. I showed our friendly bar tender the tickets and asked him where to go to pay them. He said," let me see the tickets", and promptly lit them on fire from a candle.

Puerto Rico is a dirty, third world place when you get off the USA owned properties IMO, we did have fun. We will not be going back...I'm not so sure I'm not a wanted man in Puerto Rico. :)

Edited by CMN 2/22/2017 10:58

(policio.JPG)

(signs.JPG)

(100_5198.JPG)

(trump golf.JPG)

(100_5111.JPG)

(100_5141.JPG)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments policio.JPG (108KB - 138 downloads)
Attachments signs.JPG (70KB - 161 downloads)
Attachments 100_5198.JPG (100KB - 139 downloads)
Attachments trump golf.JPG (223KB - 134 downloads)
Attachments 100_5111.JPG (147KB - 156 downloads)
Attachments 100_5141.JPG (412KB - 145 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)