AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

"Housekeeping" advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

davpal
Posted 2/5/2017 11:59 (#5818335 - in reply to #5817383)
Subject: RE: "Housekeeping" advice

Mid Michigan
I think every man should live alone for a good long time so they can appreciate if anybody does ANYTHING for them. She's your wife, not your servent. If she's raising the kids that's a full time job in it's own. Having a full time job is a big task and so is taking care of a house. I know because I get to do both. Along with farming and taking care of a large yard, snow plowing, all the car maintenence, getting groceries bought and put away and doing all the cooking and paying all the bills and doing the banking. If somebody makes me a bowl of soup I would be extremely grateful. If I came home and one blade of grass was mowed or the car was washed or even the lights were on it would be amazing. Some dirty dishes in the sink and a little vacuuming to do? A walk in the park. If you're sick of her send her my way. I can work 6 days a week and still do her dishes and most of the housework too and won't get upset about it. Always remember a man can be replaced in about two seconds and she will be gone and you can pay her child support for an eternity. So yes it could be worse.

Edited by davpal 2/5/2017 12:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)