AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

are you on facebook ?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

paul the original
Posted 1/23/2017 15:53 (#5788565 - in reply to #5787829)
Subject: RE: are you on facebook ?

southern MN
I've not really understood Facebook.

Several businesses are starting to use it. I find it awkward.

Since I'm not signed up, I get that big block across the bottom covering part of the screen.

I find it hard to find a phone number, different places put the number in different corners I guess.

Seems to some likes, and some reviews, and some comparisons to similar businesses. But really hard to find info about that business! Depends what the owner puts into it I guess...

Couple ma and pa restaurants put their monthly meal specials up, but I need to scroll and scroll through the other riff raff to find it.

Just an awkward thing to use for me. Actual websites were always a lot more organized. I suppose it depends upon the person creating the Facebook page can organize it, most seem to make it an unorganized afterthought?

Twitter - folks talk about getting info from it, news or markets? Seems like it's just all observations and opinions by friends or celeberties, I've never found it informational. Newer users of it seem to have a flourish of activity, followed by a a slowdown of just retweeting other people's tweets, followed by 2 posts a month or so as interest wanes. I probably just have t looked in the right places, but I don't 'get' Twitter at all.

Paul
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)