AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wheat conditions decline.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 1/5/2017 09:40 (#5745871 - in reply to #5745680)
Subject: RE: Wheat conditions decline.

Buxton ND
I could post what I've worked up on wheat last night tho its like why bother ? ? ?
There will be those same posters that will whine and complain about anything I post.
Even in a wheat post and they do only corn/beans, they will whine and complain.
IDK if its just ME or if THEY just need something to whine a belly ache about.
I guess its better then take it out on ME then their WIFE.

Its those same posters why Tara gone...............................
Its those same posters that the ONLY thing they wanna see/read is bullish smoke being blown up their backside. Heck I should do a bullish news letters just for those posters and charge them $1000 a year. YEP you got it they'd whine about that to.

Its those SAME POSTERS why I get emails like this,
"would like some advice without putting it out on Ag Talk to get bashed by others"
So here's someone looking for a help/learning but he does not dare to post in NAT because he will get bashed.
Its a shame that someone can not ask a question in NAT with out the fear of get bashed.
*****Go back to mid June and read KornKrush's first posts you will just what I mean*****

OH YEAH, its those same posters that would not sell any corn for $4/4.50 last summer. Yep the same guys had we got to 5-6 bucks they'd want $7.00 as "We're gonna make those end users PAY THE PRICE" In the end, THEY PAYED THE PRICE sitting with their bin packed full. Many of those panicked sold into the Labor Day Low. BTW those evil fund traders, THEY bought YOUR panic.

BTW,,,,,,,,,,,, I'm STILL #THEwheatparty
Like I've said before, if I was a spring wheat miller I'd get your need covered ASAP
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)