AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How would liability work if..........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 12/8/2016 07:02 (#5683896 - in reply to #5683714)
Subject: RE: How would liability work if..........

No third manufacturer. The third party is just a guy, say a farmer on agtalk, that come up with the idea to use the two parts to make a tool. I use that analogy as we see it on agtalk a lot, where a farmer has a need and finds a way to fill it, then spreads the word for free online or in a publication.

I know the courts are corrupt and the lawyers are always hungry, but the people in any and all cases, can hire their own attorney, usually of equal or greater qualification.

But in the end, there is usually a primary liability of some kind. I'm trying to figure out in a scenario like I put up, who would usually be that primary? I know there actually are cases where the people that do stupid things and get hurt have been left to their bills to pay by the courts. Most all manufacturers of anything will have insurance for such issues. But the third party I mention likely would not because he is not charging for the idea of putting the two products together, he is just telling of what he did to fill a need. Generally the tool would work great for what the third party let it be known he did with it. But as with anything today, there will be idiots that push the envelope beyond and someone or someone's property gets damaged.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)