AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Apple tv box applications?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

tedbear
Posted 12/8/2016 08:49 (#5684164 - in reply to #5682005)
Subject: Off Topic but YouTube involved

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I have DISH satellite TV with the hopper 3. The other day I noticed that one of channels in the guide showed as YouTube. I went to it and played around with some farm videos. This seemed to work fairly well although watching on the computer is easier because I can use the mouse.

I went back to the channel the next day and the screen just went black. It seemed to lock up and I wasn't able to do other normal things. I finally regained control by switching to off the air TV and a bunch of other random key pushes on the remote. Later when I tried it again the same thing happened.

Any ideas? Also I have an external hard drive that was used with the former DISH receiver. This is supposed to work with the new hopper. It does work somewhat. The programs that I had recorded with the former receiver all seem to be there. Some of them I can watch as expected. Other times, there is a delay and then I get a message saying that the external device is in a spin up state. It never goes beyond that screen. Again I need to do some messing around to get back in control again. Maybe that drive is going bad.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)