AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What some people in the world are--IMO....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

thefoolishfarmer
Posted 12/5/2016 06:25 (#5676756)
Subject: What some people in the world are--IMO....

South cental Ohio
I just read some of the posts in " Market Talk" about the protesting of a pipeline. I know everyone has the right to speak their mind but in this world today......... it seems like all of the people ( and I use that term loosely) that are at these rallies, protests, and what knots, are only looking for any excuse or reason to cause trouble and act like idiots. Even the presidential race was disturbed several times from "people" angry because they didn't get their way. Good Lord people----- wake up and start being responsible adults - PLEASE !!!!! Are we living in a world of cry babies and when they don't get their way they feel they have the right to go out and riot and loot and make bombs and destruct property and cause injury to others ??? I wish they were actually 3 or 4 years old - like they act- and were my children because I'd put them over me knee and make them think about how they should behave and accept the fact that you don't always get your way and you don't throw a tantrum when you don't !!! But then I'd probably get in trouble for "child abuse" LOL.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)