AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

TV rec's
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

md.mcwill
Posted 10/1/2016 02:51 (#5557835 - in reply to #5553599)
Subject: RE: TV rec's

I am going to put a plug in for Vizio. We have 4 Vizio tvs. All the way from top of line Vizio from 4 years ago to the economy tv from last year. Sizes are 37", 39", 55" and 55". I have a friend that has a Vizio tv. The oldest Vizio is the 37" not smart tv that is 5-6 years old. The most expensive was $1200 and the cheapest was $420 last year for a 55". 3 are used as monitors and my eyes love the new economy 55" model.

I am waiting for the 75" 4K UHD HDR Vizios to come down in price so that I can move the top of line Vizio 55" to the basement.

Oh yea, the oldest flat screen tv that we have is a Toshiba that is 9 years old. It is a 29 or 30" that cost >$500.

We have a Pioneer rear projection tv 65" that is in the basement. The previous owner of the house just left this monster. At one time these were a $30K tv. We do not use it much but has an original Roku box, vcr and a old game console attached to it. It is has at least two big speakers attached and is 2 foot or more thick. At the time this was state of the art but the picture quality is nothing to the LED flat screens we have.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)