AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

should a cow man pay attention to corn price?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

daddycal
Posted 6/28/2016 16:20 (#5381253 - in reply to #5380447)
Subject: RE: should a cow man pay attention to corn price?

Montana
All I do is try to produce the best feeder I possibly can and hope for the best price. I do not trust any of the commodity trading and I know there are so many variables in corn or other feeds for the feeders. I ask and try to learn what feeders are doing but know their costs and situations are as variable as ours. I know I like to get a fair return and i would like to see feeders get a fair return. I am concerned that imported beef is going to be comingled and I am concerned that there is risk of residual chemicals in imported meat. Many other Countries use chemicals that have been banned in the USA for over 30 years.

I think it is important to take good care of all people in domestic livestock and crop production, Logging and fishing, Those are the only ways to build real wealth from what God provides. Everything else is secondary, important but secondary to growing and harvesting renewable wealth.

I think anyone without ownership of cattle grain or corn, should have to pay a tax to play in the markets. I can appreciate feeders ability to cover their risk but people like hillary clinton should have to pay some tax or checkoff to play.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)