AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Boom went the dynamite
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 5/27/2016 09:43 (#5323185 - in reply to #5323170)
Subject: RE: Boom went the dynamite

Buxton ND
Now do you see how exports sales REALLY work guys and gals ? ? ?
BK's comment,
"By the time we hear the "news" the big boys have already traded it in my opinion"
Its NOT rockets science guys,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, its just the way it works................................

Saw that "Boom goes the dynamite" on twitter LAST SUMMER,,,,, saw it again from the SAME market expert this morning. "Boom goes the dynamite" has a strong trend to kill a farmers market plan***** Then the said person had a big long write up on why DP contracts weren't so bad coming into harvest.

When said person was pushing DP contracts,,, I countered with this is why I use word "Target Order" yeah I pissed him off but...... But then I'm suppose to keep my mouth shut so I don't step on anyone "toes" Does someone's "toes" have anything to do with YOUR balance sheet ?????

I still see a strong/er supported corn market. This Friday of the big weekend should be quiet trade, "should be" is gonna be the key. Traders like to have a relaxing weekend ? Would you be relaxing being short a couple hundred contract of corn say @ $3.90 ZCN ?

Edited by Sat 5/27/2016 09:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)