AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

change coming in pickup world??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

ben5398
Posted 5/5/2016 12:47 (#5284128 - in reply to #5284054)
Subject: RE: change coming in pickup world??

Central Illinois
a4t-1600 - 5/5/2016 10:55

I laugh at all the dodge haters ----------when you ask if they ever owned one most of them have not. And if they have it was a early 80s gas 2 wheel drive. We have a combined 1million plus dodge diesel miles starting with the first generation and ending with a 2015. Keep in mind during this time we have also had fords and I will say the current shipping container for the cummins is the best on the place and fords quality has fallen to the extent that there will be no more of them here. Poor door fitment , cheesy dashes and a even poorer hvac set up that even the lowly dodge will keep them off of my place. When ford quit the 6.0 and went with the next mess I was done due to that as well. today I hear of far more warranties being flagged at ford than ever at dodge is another reason-------------Hate to say this but this story of cummins in a gm is more than likely a farce unless its for the little v-8 due to chassis configuration. Either way it would end my relationship with cummins in pickups other than for swaps

You were on a good rant till you started in on the ford 6.0 That is an engine rant. No one said cummins is not as good as 6.0. The point is to buy a cummins because it is better than the other options just wish it was wrapped in an Ford. Have run both as well prefer the Ford.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)