AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sleepless baby?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

bbbreezy
Posted 4/11/2016 18:44 (#5237208 - in reply to #5236765)
Subject: RE: Sleepless baby?

Blackstock, Ont
lol; went through it. Only time I got a four hour stretch was after I drank a glass of one of our landlords homemade wine and nursed her shortly afterwards. That four hours was sheer bliss. I used to drive gravel roads in the hope that she would fall asleep for a bit. Sometimes it worked, sometimes it didn't. She was probably well over 1 1/2 before she slept right through. She slept with me in bed so I was not up and down all nite. As a toddler she would not fall asleep until almost midnite. The odd time she would just fall asleep wherever; on the floor in the hallway, head on the coffee table. We learned to leave her there, as is, until she woke up. We would most often try and put her to bed at 8, laying next to her reading a story. We would fall asleep, she wouldn't. She is now almost 18. Still can't tell her when to go to bed, but she knows herself. She will sometimes say goodnite at 8 p.m. and sometimes stay up till midnite with homework., I probably aged 6 years in her first two. If anyone ever asked me how I was my only response was I'm tired. Not easy but you will get through it:))
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)