AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

THUMBS UP Australia ! ! !
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

FARNORTHEAST
Posted 2/16/2016 09:59 (#5115352 - in reply to #5113945)
Subject: RE: THUMBS UP Australia ! ! !

Sat - 2/15/2016 18:10

420, I'm no smarter then anyone else I just think differently about our market because of past experiences.

Archery Dog read an article about a farmer in Aussieland that planted ONE field to wheat 10-15 years ago, like a 15-20k, (heck maybe even more) field. Dozens of combines and 100's of trucks.

Its not just Aussieland, SA has a huge ones also, we have huge ones in our country to. One went belly up and believe his wife ended up in jail. We have some BTO's in my area, one's already down sized big time with one had an the auction a couple of years back. This weekend went thru mail, Steffe auctioneers seem fairly busy the end of the month and starting out March.

SAT I always enjoy the content of your posts but the meaning is often lost for me until I read all the responses to it. This time even after I have read all the responses I still don't know what your original post was about. The point of my posting this is to plead with you to understand that your readers need context and background on some of the things you are saying in order to benefit from your experience and wisdom. And they require you to speak more plainly. Keep on posting but help us to understand what you are saying.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)