AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

THUMBS UP Australia ! ! !
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Sat
Posted 2/15/2016 07:24 (#5112485)
Subject: THUMBS UP Australia ! ! !

Buxton ND
You did what you needed to do to get a big crop under cover.
Minimum dollars/maximum work and you probably made a killing off that Barley in a drought ! ! !

In our county billions have been spent to store grains.
Yep, we (some can) can PUSH a button to fill the truck, even sit in the truck and watch it get filled with a camera, then push the button to roll the tarp and drive to town.

We can (many) PUSH THE BUTTON on the tractor/sprayer/combine and sit there playing on the cell phones and it does it own thing. Seen many pictures in NAT where one can not even see out the dam right hand window of the tractor***** Here again billions of dollars invested.

Now, yeahhhhhh those pictures are nearly a 2 decades old.
I'd guess I may have "PUSH THE BUTTONS" here in NAT a tad.
MY POINT
What's all these buttons done to our production costs ?
POINT #2
We've invested BILLIONS to raise a bigger better crops******************* Yet when a payed for marketing service thread comes up,,,, this,,, are some type of this,,, ALWAYS come up*****
"Just remember. When you use a broker, that is exactly what happens. You get broker and broker"
Guys will drop $500-1000 per row OR MORE to plant it better but whine and belly ache @ $5.00 an acre to market it better.

NOW I'm seeing some of those (some), "PUSHING THE BUTTONS" and hauling corn to town right now, give or take $3.00 CASH
The local E-plants been getting corn stuffed at it by those (some's) all season AND last season) today its $3.17 with a 140 mile round trip and a 3 load MAX MAX per day in my back yard. Bushels will move***** guys need CASH***** Road limits will be on here in a month or LESS***** We have bankers "PUSHING THE BUTTONS" right now for those (some's)*****

NOW BEFORE your "PUSHING THE BUTTONS" on those Big Bertha Torch's to flame my back side, think about it for awhile***** And wasn't it nice that I did not bring up that 15k north I-80 dirt in the mix ?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)