AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

cam newton goes after the fumble
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

a4t-1600
Posted 2/10/2016 11:06 (#5101291 - in reply to #5100775)
Subject: RE: cam newton goes after the fumble

Dearfield Co.
Well I would hope all my kids are there own person at the age Cam Newton is. But since we are headed down this path what was Cecil Newton Jr behavior in his career? What about the younger brother now playing HS foot ball? -----------as far as giving him breaks goes how many more does he need??

IT seems he is paid a salary of 118 million $$ this year and can afford $900 Versace pants to represent the NFL and the Carolina Panthers ?? If a man can't handle all of the job in a professional manner he doesnt deserve the pay. The same as any other pro athlete.

I hate to say it but my dog in this fight is pretty small-----I dont really watch much of the pro sports due to the behavior that is seen and televised letting children and fathers see the actions so they can emulate them on the grade school and high school levels accros the United States creating more issues for sports programs that are funded by the tax payer. If its cool for Cam Newton to not respect the flag then its cool for them as well. If its cool for Newton its cool for them no matter the situation. I watched him flop around on the ground as well as discuss the officiating with the Refs after he was tackled and then will just laugh next football season when I see HS kids mimicking his actions.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)