AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What to get your wife for x-mas???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Wheat77
Posted 12/3/2015 20:18 (#4937148 - in reply to #4934131)
Subject: What to give your X-Wife for Christmas.

thefoolishfarmer - 12/2/2015 16:35

It's that time again and I'm stumped once more about what to get a woman that "I" think has everything LOL. Now before the females on here cut me down about that last statement.... let me say that "I" am that way (meaning that I don't want or need anything). We're not rich but if we need something throughout the year- we just get it. Simple, no waiting for Christmas. I told her-- and I WAS SERIOUS-- that I'd be happy as h*ll to just get a piece of paper ( not even a boughten card) that says" Merry Christmas and here is what you asked for-NOTHING !!" Why won't she believe me??? I like to give to others (usually the less fortunate) but I hate receiving! Anyway, what are some suggestions to get her? I know it's hard without knowing her hobbies but one thing I won't get her is a trip or vacation to somewhere for 2 reasons. 1, I don't and won't get too far from the farm and 2, I've always believed that vacations are for people that aren't totally happy right where they're at- which I am. Thanks for any opinions and I hope you all have happy holidays *<:-)

Your post leaves me wondering. We celebrate the holiday of Christmas, not X-mas. I do hope you
and others will know and understand the difference.

Christmas is about the birth of Christ.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)