AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Second Attempt for Scouting Pictures (Picture Heavy)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NEILFarmer
Posted 8/16/2015 22:48 (#4737052 - in reply to #4736599)
Subject: RE: Second Attempt for Scouting Pictures

Morris, IL
What, where, and how are you side dressing the soybeans Matt? Assuming you using some sort of N for grain fill or is this a micro mix sprayed on? I've done little playing around with a micro mix on beans, did one other day about R4 ish as well as one back after post RU. Love to try some N on beans but when it doesn't rain really what is the point. We saw almost 2' of rain in June and first half of July, then it shut off, like flipping a switch. Talking maybe a 1/4-1/2 tomorrow night, but we could use nice slow 2" rain at this point. I know were hurting corn bad, beans as well.

Was in AG2933 other day, planted 120k in 30" rows and i can not hardly tell where i planted. Had hard time keeping sprayer off the row. That was a fungicide so R3ish. Great looking beans but we need rain or we'll be 50 bushel at the best.

So last year i think you were side dressing with Miller bar, using Y drops this year or whats up? Someday want to meet both you guys, i read about both of you doing many years no-till COC and i just think how the heck are you doing that. Few rows this year i had on edge of a field i hardly got out of the ground let alone make something of it.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)