AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Your favorite online supplier
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

lawfarms
Posted 8/16/2015 15:51 (#4736163 - in reply to #4735694)
Subject: RE: Your favorite online supplier

King City, Mo
AGB - 8/16/2015 10:21

lawfarms - 8/16/2015 09:19

I got one jug of generic bicept locally vrs broker as we decided to have a milo plot after the corn was done. Paid over $10/ gallon more.

what sorta service do you provide with generic Chems? Other then a recommendation of use this vrs that?

Why did you do that? I'm not real big on generics as I really want a a known company Behind it. I also have had very good support from my local retailer and salesman. That's why I will continue to use them and buy the majority of my inputs from them. I also feel the same about equipment. I would prefer to buy even used through a dealer even though I'm paying top dollar. They will usually try to make things right (emphasis on usually). Don't look to deep into my post. I have respect and appreciate the guys who want to do business with me, but I am trying to save money if I can.

I guess I hit a bee hive with the disc mower on that post as it's got several worked up.

Poor mgmt on my part not having chem In the shed and drove 10mins vrs 30mins toget it. Both places had it in stock and didn't figure on that much price difference. I paid it and went on. If the price would of been competitive then it would lead to more business next year.

We all need to make money in this and the price of grain is making it tough on everyone.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)