AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

There's a first time for everythig
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

redoak
Posted 7/26/2015 20:48 (#4701237 - in reply to #4700731)
Subject: bill same thing

sw ontario
Bill I had same thing but I was grinding feed and about 3 pm. all of a sudden it felt like a baseball bat in stomach (no previous pain) , showered and went to Dr. right away and by 5 pm. could not do up pants,vomiting so go to ER ,Dr. has evening plans, and finally after a lot of tests about midnight he cuts my belly open and its full of infection ,ruptured appendix, 10 days in hospital .......then about a dozen yrs. later Son is at University 3 hrs. away and calls that he must have got food poisoning or drank too much Sunday night as he was reall sick , goes to ER they check blood like me and white blood count is fine so they send him home, Wed. he calls at 4am. and says he can't move,really sick and asks me too keep calling back until his roomates wake up to take him to ER. I drive down,Dr. says hospital was negiligent in sending him home and they would operate and ask him too sign consent form for organs if he doesn't make it...same exploratory and infection,ruputered appendix like me.....he survived fine after 10 days on IV and we thanked Dr. for caring, I hate going to Dr. but sometimes you just know you have too
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)