AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

There's a first time for everythig
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Bill Moyer
Posted 7/26/2015 17:12 (#4700731 - in reply to #4700618)
Subject: RE: There's a first time for everythig

Coldwater, Michigan
About the only thing they had for that years ago was called "Go Lightly"! I think it was spelled differently, but the idea was the same. "Go Lightly" was not a just name for that stuff!

Different story:
Woke up one Saturday morning, pain in my back bad. Bought fiber paint for barn roof and SIL and I started climbing the ladder with 5 gallon buckets to paint roof on metal shed 32x48. Got done a few hours later. Did I mention I had a bad back ache? Sunday morning I was really sore, didn't go to church. Monday morning I went to dr for routine Diabetic blood test. On way home I stopped at Store and bought some fleet enema BC I had figured out I was constipated. Monday evening my wife got home from work and I was still feeling like heck. Finally at 9:00 monday night she talked me into going to emergency room. They operated for appendix at 4:00 am tuesday morning.

The Dr had told me that she would put 3 little holes in my belly and take it out. I woke up much later and could tell I had a big bandage on my RH side. Turns out my appendix had ruptured and I was full of Gangrene. They didn't sew me up. A week later I left the hospital after getting the infection under control. The dang near lost me Wednesday night according to my wife. I didn't know that! Any way they sent me home with my side open, and some green crap to clean up the sluffed off skin on both sides of the wound. Eventually It all healed up and I have a greater appreciation for the hospital profession.

Still don't like going to the doctor, but put up with it more than I used to.

Edited by Bill Moyer 7/26/2015 17:13
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)