AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

foliar products to promote flowering in soybeans
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

PTA280
Posted 7/3/2015 16:37 (#4659865 - in reply to #4659675)
Subject: RE: foliar products to promote flowering in soybeans

My name and email address has no bearing on the value of my post. I wasn't trying to be a wise acre when I asked you a question. A question, which you still haven't answered with a logical explanation why it don't work. You mindset is that it's dumb and won't work, therefore it's doomed to fail. Ray Rawson grew 120 bushel beans on a 160 acre tract in Michigan. Those were group 0 beans. Guess what he used on top of his well balanced soil? Foliar feed. Also, foliar feeding isn't for applying lbs of nutrients. It's intended as a energy boost, so your idea of it being a way to apply lbs of product is incorrect. Your anti anything liquid brad. You don't like in furrow either. You think everyone who uses it is a fool. Just because you think something won't work on your farm doesn't mean you have to run down other peoples ideas. I know you follow reams and albracts teachings. They have some good points, but not all there ideas are sustainable on every farm, yet you see it as gospel. Mind only works when it's open, so be a little more open minded to other people's ideas, you might learn something

Edited by PTA280 7/3/2015 16:44
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)