AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

School graduation policy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Posted 5/18/2015 12:30 (#4577839 - in reply to #4575081)
Subject: RE: School graduation policy

west central Iowa
farmer45 - 5/17/2015 08:27

Yes both kids are from the same family and there is a younger one. Supposedly they were making payments throughout the year. Our youngest kids were in school a couple of years ago and I don't think the total cost to enroll per kid was $200. I only hear one side of the story and I know from experience that there is always two sides to every story. I'm sure that they were getting free lunch so that wouldn't have counted up. The principle has made fun of these kids and a few others in front of their classmates before about their hair or clothes or some other things so the father has butted heads with him before. School administrators like politicians and dead fish need to be replaced every now and then. I will say that it is like a soap opera over there and the father seems to thrive on drama so I have to measure what he says by who said it. I don't really want to take sides but I do feel sorry for the kids.

Any principal that makes fun of kids in front of others should be immediately terminated. This is just encouraging bullying among other things that make it wrong. I also think the kids shouldn't suffer for the parents mistakes if that is the situation. If the bill is from the kids' screwups-- lost books etc. then they should.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)