AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/26/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

dairymanswife
Posted 4/26/2015 08:07 (#4538430)
Subject: *****Weigh Ins For 4/26/15*****

Good Sunny Sunday Morning. At least it is sunny here. Suppose to be a wonderful week compared to the chilly windy and rainy one we had this past week. Like a fresh start for the weather, some of us need a fresh start with our eating plan. If you are one of us that are struggling a bit, this is a new week. Forget about the past and concentrate on the future. One day at a time, one meal at a time. Never feel bad for what is past. The don't cry over spilled milk can be the same saying for weight. Hold your head up and start again.

I was very pleased with the number of responses last week. I keep waiting for the ball to drop where I only have a couple people responding. Just keep this up and I am happy. I was thinking, this is the last weigh in for April. I will have to add up everyone's totals again. But wondering do I add in the ones that haven't posted in a couple months. Not calling anyone out on this thread, but should I just add up the current posters? What do you all think? Your opinions wanted here.

Again, will remind all my guys that are busy in the field to be careful. Get out of the tractor and move around a bit and stretch. Take healthy food along with you. Don't go without and then head home late at night and chow down on bad for you food. You need healthy proteins and fruits and vegetables and good carbs.

So how did your week go? Dave had a good week. He was turkey hunting, no luck there, but he did lose 1.2 pounds. Me, I am missing my AZ weather and routine of all my walking and biking. I haven't gotten into a regular exercise workout yet. I did get some in this week, but not a daily thing with me yet. My arthritis is flaring a bit which is slowing me down. So got on the scale with not expecting much and that is what I got, nothing, stayed the same. ugh, need to get my head back in this. I need to reread my first paragraph a few times.

Oh, what was funny this week, I went to my podiatrist to get a cast of my feet for custom orthotics. He walked in the room and looked at my feet and told me that looking at my feet he would swear I was a long distant runner and then I piped in, "until you looked at the rest of me" He laughed and said he can tell I was really pounding the pavement while I was in AZ. I lost 3 toenails. My shoes fit fine, but I think I kind of curl my toes when I walk then the toenails turn black and fall off. Sandal weather is coming and thank God for dark colored nail polish.

Hope you all had a good week, keep posting.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)