AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

*****Weigh Ins For 4/19/15*****
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Grandma Jane
Posted 4/19/2015 11:57 (#4524777 - in reply to #4524243)
Subject: RE: *****Weigh Ins For 4/19/15*****

Same farm as t-boss SC IA
The scales were not kind this week it appears! I gained 2 lbs which for the life me I can't figure out how it happened. I worked out in the yard several days & I helped Bill with a fence project one afternoon. I tried hard to watch what I ate along with my evening meals being light. It makes me feel like I've either got to starve myself or accept the way my body feels each day. I don't drink pop...water only except for my coffee in the morning & an occasional glass of iced tea. I fix wheat pasta....eat lots of fish....some beef & chicken...salads with not much on them. I don't eat sweets other than an occasional piece of candy which isn't every day nor very big. And still the weight is stuck on me. If I'm not careful I will be back to where I started 3 years ago when I started my walking program & lost 10 lbs. I do not want to get there again. I try to make a bigger meal for us at noon & then leftovers for supper or something light. I confess I do like my mashed potatoes but we certainly don't eat those every day. If I'm going to work outside or be very active I don't do well unless I eat a meal. So I find myself a little on the grumpy side this morning & I think I'll skip the scales for a few days! Maybe I can surprise myself with a loss if I don't ck the scales all the time! I do feel like I need to stay accountable though so I will continue to post even though I don't like what I'm posting!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)