AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Color Laser or Inkjet printer??
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Duane in ND
Posted 1/28/2015 06:53 (#4344052 - in reply to #4341274)
Subject: RE: Color Laser or Inkjet printer??

North central North Dakota

I went from inkjets toner this past summer.  I waited until Costco had a sale on the Brother MFC-9970CDW.  I was waiting until Brother came out with a newer model and after reading many reviews liked the MFC-9970CDW.  I do not remember what it cost but shortly after I bought it I think Costco has a sale on the OEM cartridges where you buy one, got the next super cheap or could have been free and then you got a case of paper.  Shipped for free.  I bought for all colors.  Will have paper on hand for the next century for the amount of paper I use.  Hope printer stands up since I have toner for awhile now also.  It is a BIG printer but does a nice job.  I ended up getting a B&W only Brother also from Costco and put in the shop office,  The B&W did not have sheet feeer scanner but I wanted a simple "copy machine" printer also.  Got same deal on toner for that one and got extra ones plus more paper.
I gave up on inkjets and if I want color photos, will go online and have prints sent o closest Walmart (or ship to home for free when there is free shipping). 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)