AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Gmo Ted Talk
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Orfarmer
Posted 1/27/2015 13:41 (#4342372 - in reply to #4341714)
Subject: RE: Gmo Ted Talk

Roanoke, IN
I am by no means an orange expert nor do I play one on tv. I also do not get my "facts" from wiki. I can post some more info when I get back to the office if you're interested. Study glyphosate's chelating ability and observe yellow flash and reduced micronutrient uptake in plants after application. Understand that they are using 10 times more glyphosate in the root zone that we do in row crops per acre.

Similar symptoms that you refer to in early 1900's stems from using arsenic as pesticide. It is metabolic not pathogenic. Can you isolate this "motile bacteria" Can you culture it? Can you infect a healthy tree with it?

Thanks for the kind words and names. Can i give my comments alittle more context? I was the guy in the sprayer burning down over 1200 acres of rye grass the past 3 years on our farm with the evil roundup. The above is an example when something is abused. GMO and roundup are abused today, but our heads are getting filled by guys like above with empty promises of how "they" are gonna make tomorrow better. I'm calling their BS

Good day!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)