AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Combine prices?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

caseihfarmer
Posted 9/1/2014 21:42 (#4051079 - in reply to #4050777)
Subject: RE: Combine prices?

East Central, Nebraska
I was almost exactly in your boat two weeks ago. been holding on to my old 9550 for an extra year or two waiting for what is happening now. mine had approx. 2800/2200 (somewhere close to that), I had it on agtalk for a month or so, no real decent offers. I went to a couple of dealers looking for a 60 series. dealers were still ridiculous. found one dealer that just happened to have a multi-machine trade deal in the works, traded for a 1100 sep hour 9760 for about 50k less than anything on tractorhouse, I thought it was super nuts that he never even came an looked at mine and offered $55k, I about begged him to look at it because it had a boat load of new stuff on it, tires, rasp bars.... all kinds of stuff. I found it in the corner of a very large consignment sale lot last week. couldn't wait to see what it sold for. brought $42k. I don't know what the heck all went on, but seems like someone lost in this deal, maybe it will be me. I will see here in a couple weeks. just all seems odd.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)