AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Just venting about Ford New Holland parts counter
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

RodInNS
Posted 7/29/2014 21:58 (#3992466 - in reply to #3991885)
Subject: RE: Just venting about Ford New Holland parts counter

Which issue... in terms of getting calls back... tends to be all three of them at times. I've seen me wait on hold for 10 minutes only to be told they'll have to call back.. and don't hear from them for hours so I call back instead. I find they all have their days, sometimes very good and sometimes not...
The pricing issue... is the first one in the line coming from your place. The particular item I ordered was priced at less than half on Messicks website compared to what I was quoted. I mean I understand some exchange and brokerage costs... but come on. That issue I don't believe is a dealer issue; it's a NH issue and it's nothing new.
The belt issue... is a local industrial supplier in my area... what peeves me the most about that is that they haven't gotten one in yet moreso than the cost.

I don't mind waiting my turn in the queue while somebody is at the counter but don't ignore the phone just because someone is at the counter... and I find that is more the norm at your local red/orange dealer. A sale is a sale whether it's over the phone or in person. Most times none of them have the parts anyway so it's a futile wasted trip to go looking for them in person...

Rod
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)