AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgLeader Insight vs ZYNX
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

DGJ
Posted 7/22/2006 15:27 (#28931 - in reply to #28808)
Subject: RE: AgLeader Insight vs ZYNX

I'm going to declare a vested interest before i start, I distribute Agleader & Trimble in the UK.

If you're looking for a yield monitor then really there isn't a decision to be made, Agleader have been yield monitoring as long as anyone. The yield monitor is reliable & accurate not something that is planned for the future.

As mentioned transferring the data over to the office pc is easy with SMS software, functions that often i forget about such as the ability to calibrate the yield monitor after you have transferred files over the the office pc, the calibrations will then be applied to data already in the system.

Then they have an Autoswath function that works be it on a sprayer to automatically switch on & off boom sections or on the combine to automatically shut down the header width when needed.

Add in the Trimble Autopilot interface you have everything in one neat unit designed specifically for the job in hand.

Any questions feel free to ask, we also run the systems on our own farm so have plenty of real world experience.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)