AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Kinze 3600 Valve Block Pressure
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Cropsrock
Posted 4/8/2014 19:45 (#3804843)
Subject: Kinze 3600 Valve Block Pressure

Hi I am installing precision planting delta force hydraulic down force on my new Kinze 12r3600 planter. We ordered without row markers so I thought I might be able to take the marker hose that comes from the valve block located near the center pivot post and use that to run my delta force. I would just have to choose the correct marker with my electric control box in the tractor to get hydraulics to it. But I am having a pressure problem. Only getting 1600 lbs (on precision monitor) and delta force needs around 2250 lbs I think. I have yet to check the tractor pressure (I will tomorrow) but don't think that is the problem as we tried two different tractors and had the same result. My question is: Is that all the pressure you can get out of the valve block? we tried the auxiliary ports and got the same result. The marker control is open all the way. Is it possible to bypass the vale block some way to get full pressure or is there a pressure restrictor somewhere we can remove?

Any help would be appreciated so I don't have to run a new line from the tractor back to the delta force control box.
Jeff
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)