AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Sick of all the computers on new equiptment
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

ayrporte
Posted 12/6/2013 00:00 (#3494975 - in reply to #3493882)
Subject: RE: Sick of all the computers on new equiptment

Eastern Ont

OnTheRidge - 12/5/2013 17:41 Sloppy linkages are easy to diagnose and correct. I've got a TG305 with electronic over hydraulic aux ports and have 3 out of 4 that will randomly turn on during operation. Have to lock them out using the flow settings when I don't want them to turn on (like driving down the blacktop with the chisel plow). Could be potentiometers, could be seat wire harness, who knows. Diagnostic codes are great unless its 10pm with one more round to go and everyone at the dealer has gone home. No doubt the electronics have pros when they are working and problems can be fixed for the guys spending enough on their yearly maintenance but there is nothing worse for someone who likes to run low cost and fix their own stuff.

Dont  need a 200 dollar service call to tell me that the 700 dollar electonic peice of Junk needs replacing 

Then need another service call to tell me that the 1500 dollar piece of junk was the problem all along

Just love this new technology

Still trying to pull a piece of tillage equipment through the ground at 3-7 MPH thats all

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)