AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

new tire concept - fieldball
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Old Pokey
Posted 11/21/2013 08:16 (#3458602 - in reply to #3458290)
Subject: RE: new tire concept - fieldball

york - 11/21/2013 01:43 Hello, maybe some you you did bump at last Agritechnica into this new tire concept called "Fieldball". Tire concept is quite unique: - able to load 5+t / 11000 lbs with just 0.5 bar / 7.25 psi . Plans are there for 10 t / 22000 lbs per wheel with 0.5 bar / 7.25 psi - not meant for street transport at all. interesting they had only info in English & Russian. So they are aiming for Eastern block & North America as target market. Details you can see at: www.fieldball.de I think a very interesting approach to get the impact of high transport loads on the field down which result in a lot of compaction issues we are more and more observing out in the field. Which grain cart manufacturer you would suggest to give a try for mounting? York-Th.

I want to see it work on the hills of the UK.

Here's one of the most comprehensive gatherings of unique off road concepts I know of. Very little of the fieldbal is actually new. Without more details of its workings, it appears to be quite complex in moving parts and power absorbtion. Perhaps tracks would be a better option.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)